Shabbat shalom! Boulder Men, the JEWISHcolorado Men’s Event is coming up on November 9th! Register and more info here.
If you haven’t already, please think about helping #Harvey and #Irma victims via donating to the Red Cross or through JEWISHcolorado’s Hurricane Relief Fund (which has been expanded to cover both disasters).
- Anti-Semitic Incidents Continue to Surge in Colorado in 2017 (11/2/2017) - The number of anti-Semitic incidents reported in Colorado doubled in the first 9 months of 2017 compared to the same period in 2016, according to new data released today by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL). Continue Reading
- New Weight Watchers Meeting in Boulder (11/1/2017) - Weight Watchers is considering adding a Boulder meeting*, conveniently located at the Boulder JCC! Click through for more information. Continue Reading
- ADL to Supreme Court: Reject Discrimination in Colorado Bakery Case (10/30/2017) - The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) today joined a friend-of-the court brief to the U.S. Supreme Court urging rejection of a bakery’s claim that the Free Exercise Clause to the First Amendment empowered it to refuse the sale of a wedding cake to a same-sex couple based on the owner’s religious beliefs. Continue Reading
- Shabbat Nugget: Still Not Retired At the Age of 99?! (11/2/2017) - In this week's Torah portion, we read how G-d comes to pay Avraham a wellness visit after his circumcision at the age of 99. Continue Reading
- PLAYING AROUND WITH THE TORAH – Parshat Vayeira (11/2/2017) - Everybody’s wondering what Ishmael did to the baby. Continue Reading
- Anna Sirkus Bat Mitzvah (10/30/2017) - On Saturday, November 4th, 2017, Anna Sirkus will be called to the Torah as a Bat Mitzvah at Congregation Har HaShem. Continue Reading
- Jewish Singles Potluck Dinner Group Forming (10/30/2017) - Come join other Jewish singles, ages 45-60, who would like to meet in a fine, relaxing atmosphere. Continue Reading
Arts and Culture
- Gregory Walker’s Tiki Beat Taboo – An Exotica Hawaiian Adventure Sunday @ the J (11/1/2017) - Gregory Walker is a renown composer, violinist, and creative spirit. This Sunday he will be bringing us "Tiki Beat Taboo-Not Your Grandmother's Luau." Continue Reading
- Kol Nashim Performs: “Jewish Melodies from Around the World” (11/1/2017) - Come with us on a journey around the world, as we examine different aspects of love as expressed through Jewish musical gems. Continue Reading
- Esteemed Scholar David Ilan to Discuss Biblical Archaeology at the Boulder JCC (10/30/2017) - Recent archaeological discoveries shed light on the events described in the Bible, leading scholars to differing conclusions. Continue Reading