Shabbat Shalom! Passover is just a few days away, starting on the evening of Monday April 10th. Be sure to check out our Passover page to see all our Passover-related coverage. BJN will be on a limited schedule for the next two weeks as we do not publish on chagim (holidays).
Have a great weekend, stay warm, and enjoy this week’s stories in the BJN:
- ASA Members’ Anti-BDS Suit Goes Forward (4/6/2017) - The US District Court for the District of Columbia (D.C.) has rejected efforts by the American Studies Association (ASA) to suppress a lawsuit filed against the Association by its own members challenging the ASA’s adoption of a boycott of all Israeli academic institutions. Continue Reading
- New Report: Campus Anti-Semitism Increased 40% in 2016, Genocidal Expression Doubled (4/5/2017) - Anti-Semitism on campus increased 40% and genocidal expression doubled in 2016, according to AMCHA Initiative’s annual study that examines anti-Semitism at more than 100 public and private colleges and universities with the largest Jewish undergraduate populations. Continue Reading
- Don’t Panic, Keep Calm and Clean On: Sell Your Chametz (4/6/2017) - As you prepare for this joyous holiday here is a reminder: Don’t forget to sell your Chametz!! Continue Reading
- Passover Meal to GO? Delivered to Seniors in Boulder County (4/5/2017) - Passover begins this upcoming Monday night, there are many seniors in Boulder who can no longer cook their own Seders… let’s come together to ensure that they don’t miss out! Continue Reading
- Rohr Chabad Center Seeking Support for CU Student Seders (4/5/2017) - Rohr Chabad Center expects to serve over 1,000 meals at CU over the Passover holiday -- can you help? Continue Reading