Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, which begins on the evening of September 24, is traditionally a time to set our lives in order so that we are prepared for the blessings that might come our way in the coming entire year. Our actions during Rosh Hashanah, the period between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, and Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement) itself serve to set the tone for the year to come.
Join Chabad/Lubavitch of Boulder County for this season of prayer and community to feed your soul and your stomach, and keep your children engaged and happy while you devote your attention to prayer and contemplation. We use Hebrew/English Prayer books and create a meaningful and deep RH experience.
Services are free and open to the community regardless of background and religious affiliation. Tickets are not required however advance reservations are appreciated.
Schedule of events:
- Rosh Hashanah Eve: September 24, 7:30 pm
- Rosh Hashanah Holiday Meal: September 24, immediately following services ($18 per adult with a $54 maximum cost per family
- Rosh Hashanah Day 1: September 25, 9:30 am
- Rosh Hashanah Kids Services: September 25, 11:00 am (no cost, RSVP required)
- Tashlich: September 25, 6:00 pm at Thunderbird Lake in Frasier Meadows
- Rosh Hashanah Day 2: September 26, 9:30 am
The Rosh Hashanah holiday meal will include delicious freshly-baked challah and other delicious food. The cost is $18 per adult with a maximum of $54 per family. RSVP needed, click here or email: email@example.com.
Services are sponsored by Boulder County Center for Judaism. For more information please contact Rabbi Pesach Scheiner at 303 494 1638 or rsvp by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.