Shabbat Shalom and gmar chatima tova. We don’t have words of wisdom on this one. We hope you are all safe and mostly dry. If you are reading this and need assistance – please reach out. We’ll do our best to connect people with services, as will the other organizations in town.
As we write this there is much uncertainty about Kol Nidre and Shabbat. Several locations are at risk and the roads may continue to be a problem. Things are still moving around and we’ll will try to update this post during the day as we get more info. Also check our Facebook and Twitter pages, we can update those faster.
- School closings: Boulder Valley School District, St. Vrain School District and the University of Colorado-Boulder are all closed Friday, September 13.
- Boulder JCC is closed Friday, September 13.
- Chabad of CU services location may change – will know in the morning.
- Congregation Bonai Shalom’s services location may change – will know more during the day.
- Congregation Har HaShem opened for overflow homeless housing on Thursday night, September 12
- Allied Jewish Federation has opened a donation fund, details to follow.
A curated (monitored and selected) Twitter stream is here: http://www.dailycamera.com/top-stories/ci_24074618. If you haven’t already bookmarked the site of Boulder County Emergency Management, here is that link: http://www.boulderoem.org/.
May you be written and sealed for a good year and may we all have an easy fast and a Shabbat Shalom.
Since last Friday was in the middle of Rosh Hashanah, we didn’t publish a Week in Review, so we’ve included both weeks’ articles here: