This is just the beginning of the temperature fluctuations you can expect at Menorah’s Jazz Brunch, this Sunday October 6, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm at Rembrandt Yard.
Our wonderful caterer, Spice of Life, needs our count, so please register TODAY! Wednesday, October 2 is the deadline! You won’t want to miss their Bayou Buffet menu, which includes cornbread muffins, spinach and arugula salad, Cajun black-eyed peas salad, blackened asparagus, egg strata, peach cobbler, chicory coffee, bloody marys and screwdrivers.
This year, Menorah’s creative planning committee has come up with some wonderful ways to connect and socialize with 12 unique learning opportunities. Inspired by the example of our gracious and gregarious honorees, Barbara and Tom Trager, these “experiences” are intimate gatherings of friends – old and new.
Here are our 12 experiential opportunities. No bidding! One flat price and you are in. Full information will be available at the auction.
- Nature Photography Hike with Rich Wolf
- Private Spice Tasting Party at Savory Spice Shop
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar Cooking Class at Oliverde
- Flower Arrangement Class: Thanksgiving and Modern Centerpieces
- Men’s Poker Night with Irwin Neulight
- Tea Class & Tasting at Ku Cha House of Tea
- Private Dance Lesson with Judy Kreith
- Appetizer and Small Plate Cooking Class with Joan Brett
- Mah Jongg Lesson with Linda Richtel
- Wine Tasting event with Steve Friedman
- House Concert with Judy Megibow
- Private screening of “Nicky’s Family” at the Boedecker Theater introduced by Davis Shneer
In addition to these experiences, Menorah offers dozens of unique items – from restaurants to spas to tickets to performing arts events – for sale at our silent auction.
Our live auction includes a week at a condo in Mexico, a week at a condo in Frisco, an African Safari, and a hot air balloon ride.
Lee Shainis, the executive director of Intercambio, will serve as our auctioneer, and will lead the always entertaining “heads or tail” competition. The prize is 10 movie passes to the Boulder Jewish Film Festival.
We look forward showcasing the incredible musical talents of David Fulker Jazz. We look forward to eating, drinking, shopping and schmoozing with you. Most of all we look forward to coming together as a community to honor Barbara and Tom Trager for their dedication to enhancing Jewish life in Boulder with an unbeatable combination of hard work and good cheer.