Rosh Hashanah is just around the corner and Boulder Jewish Family Service (JFS) is hosting services at six local senior communities. We are grateful to several local rabbis and lay leaders who are leading these services! We need more volunteers to assist during the services and help make them more meaningful and festive. This is a great opportunity for families, as the residents love when children visit.
The service schedule is listed below. If you can help at any of these, please contact Ingrid Swords, Boulder JFS volunteer and resource coordinator at 303.415.1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Wednesday, August 28, 4:00 pm, Golden West, led by Rabbi Marc Soloway
- Monday, September 9, 10:00 am, Frasier Meadows, led by David Bernstein
- Monday, September 9, 4:00 pm, The Carillon, led by Rabbi Josh Rose
- Tuesday, September 10, 3:30 pm, Boulder Meridian, led by Rabbi Ruthie Gelfarb
- Wednesday, September 11, 10:30 am, Sunrise at Flatirons, led by David Bernstein
- Thursday, September 12, 10:30 am, Sunrise Assisted Living, led by Morah Yehudis Fishman