Rabbi Levy is the author of three books, the founder of Nashuva, a Jewish spiritual movement in LA, and was in the first class of women entering the rabbinic program at Jewish Theological Seminary. Rabbi Levy has appeared on NBC’s Today Show and on Oprah, and has been featured in Parade , Redbook, and Los Angeles magazines. Everyone who sees Rabbi Levy will be touched by her wisdom, humility and compassion.
March 10 at 7:30 pm– Book signing at the Boulder Book Store, Co-Sponsored by Congregation Har HaShem
March 11 and 12, 2011, at Congregation Bonai Shalom, 1527 Cherryvale Road, Boulder (303 442-6605).
- 6:00 pm Rabbis Marc and Naomi will co-lead services.
- 7:15 pm Dinner UPDATE: the dinner is now sold out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 303-442-6605 if you would like to be added to the wait list.
- 8:45 pm Talk by Naomi open to the public – “Letting Hope In”
- Shabbat morning: 9:30 – 12:15 services followed by a Kiddish lunch
- Mincha (afternoon service) at 5:00 pm
- Seudah Shlishit (third meal of Shabbat) with teachings by Naomi – “The Power of Prayer” at 5:30
- Havdallah at 6:45
- Book Signing to follow Havdallah at Bonai Shalom
Related Post: Inspiring Rabbi and Author Naomi Levy Visits Boulder