Top Toys for a Sensual Shabbat
Spontaneity in sexual activity is celebrated in Hollywood. However, the reality of our lives means that sex might have to be penciled into our day planners. Luckily, the Talmud emphasizes that sexual activity promotes marital and sexual health. And partnered or not, when it comes to health, we can always use some vitamins and supplements to support our systems.
Here are 10 top toys to help salivate the senses for when Shabbat rolls in.
Setting the Stage
1) BWarm Massage Candle. This all-natural, non-petroleum massage candle can be melted at low temperatures and dripped on your partner’s back for a sensual massage. Available in fig wood, amber, or rose patchouli scent. www.signaturesensuality.com
2) OhMiBod, Music Massager. This sleek and sophisticated toy plugs into an iPod, iPhone, mp3 player or home audio system. While music sets a mood, the OhMiBod can do a lot of humming. The 5-hour rechargeable battery allows for continuous play throughout all phases of lovemaking. www.ohmibod.com
3) Your cell phone. (Really, is that a typo?!) Don’t underestimate the power of sexy text messages as this electronic form of intimacy is essential in today’s society. Light up your lover with little, electronic love notes right up till sunset before you power down.
4) Oysters & Chocolate Erotic Stories of Every Flavor. This anthology blends the best in erotica—from romantic prose to steamy and seductive stories. And it’s composed by two Boulder women, Jordan LaRousse and Samantha Sade of www.OystersandChocolate.com.
5) Sensations Board Game for Couples. If you need a little structure to seduce the senses, try out this fun board game for two. This creative game elicits evocative communication and new sensations without getting too naughty. (www.mybodypleasures.com)
6) Barcelona Sex Project video. Directed by a woman, Erika Lust, this English subtitled, Spanish flick is sure to excite you. Six men and women are interviewed on exactly how they have solo sex, including preferred positions and favorite foods. Check out the trailer at www.Barcelonasexproject.com.
The Main Course
7) SLiquid Organics Warming Lubricant. Botanically infused with natural ingredients, this lube is designed to heighten sensitivity and provide a deep pleasurable warming sensation during use.
8) Vibrating Leather Ring. A classic leather ring for men that also includes a waterproof, One-Touch Bullet for her additional, external pleasure. Find these toys at www.Comeasyouare.com, a co-operatively run sex shop based in Toronto, Canada.
9) We-Vibe. This best-selling toy for couples can be comfortably used while making love—hands free, no straps, no wires. Read more on this rechargeable and body-safe toy at www.we-vibe.com.
10) Afterglow Toy Tissues. Made a mess? Clean up with these natural antibacterial tissues made with aloe and fruit oils. Also found at www.signaturesensuality.com
Whether you use all ten or none at all, remember to have a sexy Shabbos!
I forgot to mention that Signature Sensuality is a locally-owned business by Lauren Wolf of Denver. All her products are body-safe, and she does toy parties groups!
If you are interested in any fun play things I carry most things mentioned here. Since I am local to Denver I can provide you with free shipping on orders over $50 use code SHIPFREE. I am happy to help you find just what you are looking for, or perhaps a private consultation to look over the products and narrow down the vast number of choices out there. Always here to answer your questions!
Always tasteful, discrete and fun.