Boulder Jewish News is pleased to support local Jewish organizations’ fundraising efforts and events. In order for us to be fair, we have developed a standard bundle offer.
- Publish up to three (3) promotional stories about the organization and/or event, posted by the organization (staff or volunteer) in accordance with BJN guidelines. Typical stories include:
- an early “save the date” post
- a closer-in story (when tickets are available) with more information, explaining the event, the entertainment, and/or the honorees
- and a reminder story the week of the event.
- Publish a brief after-story with pictures (1-2) or an embedded slide show (3+ pictures) posted by the organization. (We can advise on photo mechanics.)
- Utilize feeds and social media to help publize the event (e.g., daily email, headline widget, etc).
Boulder Jewish News can participate in sponsorship/advertising trades, according to the following guidelines. Please email email@example.com to request an agreement.
- Agency provides: acknowledgement of BJN on materials as an event sponsor, with logo where appropriate, and a “half-page” or “full-page” ad for BJN in the event book
- BJN provides: a non-exclusive, 300×180 sidebar ad (artwork supplied by agency – up to 3 images) to run for up to one month before the event. (“Non-exclusive” means that it may run in rotation with one or more other ads in the same space.)
Ad only (Medium size):
- Agency provides: Half-page ad for BJN in the event book
- BJN provides: a 600×140 banner ad (artwork supplied by agency – up to 2 images) running below main content on all pages from signing of deal until event.
Ad only (Small size):
- Agency provides: a “quarter-page” or “business card size” ad for BJN in the event book
- BJN provides: a 125×125 ad (artwork supplied by agency – up to 2 images) in our Sponsor section for up to one month before the event.
Additional opportunity: If you are interested in a BJN photographer taking pictures for the event, please contact us.