Hundreds of friends and family gathered in Levin Hall at the Boulder JCC Thursday afternoon from all over the world to honor the memory and celebrate the life of David N. Levin z”l. True to David’s spirit, it was dumping snow all through the event. We feel honored to have been even a small part of David’s remarkable life here in Boulder, and we wish peace upon Roberta, Matt, Becca and all those who are missing David.
Have a great weekend, stay warm and dry, and enjoy this week’s stories in the BJN:
- Haver Invites Community to Shavuot (5/18/2017) - 22 Iyar 5777 - What does holiness mean in a world filled with moral ambiguity? Please join us for sacred study as Boulder’s Jewish spiritual leaders delve into the topic of kedusha.
- Adventure Rabbi Kids – Open Enrollment (5/18/2017) - 22 Iyar 5777 - Registration for Adventure Rabbi Kids is now open for the 2017-2018 school year, and we want your family to be a part of it!
- A Great Loss to Our Community. Baruch Dayan Ha’Emet – David Levin z”l (5/15/2017) - 19 Iyar 5777 - David Levin passed away at his home in Boulder, CO Saturday at the age of 68 from pancreatic cancer. A memorial will be held this Thursday at the Boulder JCC.
- Torah Study Class Open to All Jewish Women (5/14/2017) - 18 Iyar 5777 - Have you ever spent time studying the concepts in Genesis in a way that connects it as a road map for your own life?
- Volunteers Wanted for Upcoming Boulder Jewish Festival (5/18/2017) - 22 Iyar 5777 - Join the dozens of volunteers working to make the BJF the #BestSundayInJune.
- 6th Annual Jews, Brews and Startup Gurus Happy Hour (5/14/2017) - 18 Iyar 5777 - Join us this Thursday for a drink, meet some other Jewish entrepreneurs, network with the local startup community, or just come to grab a delicious taco.