Have you heard the news? The Boulder Community Purim Carnival is having a tropical theme this year! Bust out your board shorts, grass skirts, and Hawaiian shirts, and get ready for a great day on Sunday, March 16th, from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at the Boulder JCC! Join us for carnival games, a bouncy castle, costume contests, and prizes! There will also be pizza and falafel available for purchase, not to mention HAMANTASCHEN!
Here are five tips to make your Purim Carnival experience even better:
1. Pre-order your tickets HERE! Don’t wait in line and save money at the same time. Avoid lines and pre-order tickets at a reduced rate, and use your savings to purchase more hamantaschen! Purchase tickets at the door for 4 for $1, or pre-order your tickets for 5 for $1.
2. Volunteer! Help make this amazing community-wide event, a day to remember by volunteering to staff a booth. If you are interested and available on Sunday, March 16th, please contact Michael Rosenzweig at: Michael@boulderjcc.org, 303-998-1900 ext 135, or fill out THIS FORM.
3. Do some taste testing prior to the carnival. We’ll have 3 different flavors of hamantaschen to try!
4. Make sure to stretch before you enter the bouncy castle. Remember, the looser you are, the bouncier (and more fun) the castle gets!
5. Attend! We look forward to seeing you on March 16th!