Shabbat shalom! School’s out – finally! Receiving the Torah – finally! Though Pinterest has cooled a bit since the last major holiday, one can still find some interesting pins.
This is an Italian traditional Shavuot item – click on the photo to follow the link to the recipe.
There are quite a few cheesecake recipes/variations on Pinterest, just search “shavuot.”
There are also links to books, craft projects, and more.
Though it’s not all serious:
This one is captioned: “If God Had Texted the 10 Commandments #shavuot”
Wishing everyone a sweet Shavuot, a pleasant Memorial Day weekend, a personal best and fun time in the Bolder Boulder, and a great start to summer.
- Community-wide Shavuot Celebration
- Come to the Mountain! A Peak at Some Shavuot Highlights
- Celebrate Shavuot in North Metro Denver with Party and Luncheon
- Women – Getting Ready for Shavuot
Guests and Blogs
- Adding a Dash of Mitzvah and Ga-ga into Summer Camp
- Camp Gan Israel of The Rockies Goes Green
- The First Few Conversations
- Help Kids: Join Bike Across America This July
- Jewish Genealogical Society Annual Meeting
- Shift Happens! Interfaith Panel and Fundraiser