If you would like to volunteer at one of the Seders, we’d love to have you. We’re also looking for people to come early or stay late to visit with the residents. At certain locations, it’s helpful to have volunteers bring residents from their apartments to the celebration.
We also need volunteers to bring food, such as haroset, macaroons, juice and gefilte fish to Frasier Meadows on Tuesday, April 10.
The Passover Seder schedule is as follows:
- Monday, April 9, 3:00 pm, Stratford at Flatirons (Broomfield)
- Tuesday, April 10, 10:00 am, Golden West
- Tuesday, April 10, 2:00 pm, Frasier Meadows
- Wednesday, April 11, 10:00 am, Sunrise Assisted Living
- Wednesday, April 11, 3:00 pm, Carillon
- Thursday, April 12, 3:30 pm, Boulder Meridian
Having families join in makes the Seders more festive, so feel free to bring your kids!
Contact Ingrid Swords, Boulder JFS volunteer and resource coordinator, at (303) 415.1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to help in any way!