Rosh Hashanah is just around the corner and Boulder Jewish Family Service (JFS) is hosting services at seven local senior communities. We are grateful that several local rabbis and lay leaders have stepped up to the plate to lead these services! We are also seeking volunteers to assist during the services and help make them more meaningful and festive. This is a great opportunity for families, as the residents love when children visit.
The service schedule is listed below. If you can help at any of these, please contact Ingrid Swords, volunteer and resource coordinator at 303.415.1025 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
- Wednesday, September 12, 10:00 a.m., Sunrise Assisted Living, led by Patrice Spitz
- Wednesday, September 12, 4:00 p.m., Golden West, led by Rabbi Marc Soloway
- Thursday, September 13, 3:30 p.m., Boulder Meridian, led by Rabbi Josh Rose
- Friday, September 14, 12:00 p.m., Balfour, led by Joe Lukasik
- Wednesday, September 19, 11:00 a.m., Stratford at Flatirons, led by David Bernstein
- Thursday, September 20, 2:00 p.m., Frasier Meadows, led by Rabbi Deborah Bronstein
- Thursday, September 20, 5:30 p.m., The Carillon, led by Yehudis Fishman