Once again this year, Boulder’s rabbis will join together to provide a night full of opportunities to connect, learn, think, grow, stretch, listen… and nosh.
The Boulder community is invited to gather with us at 9 PM at the Boulder Integral Center, at 2805 Broadway (Broadway and Balsam), for an event that will commence with a spirited evening prayer and havdallah led by Rabbi Debra Rappaport. Then a panel with Rabbis Rose, Goldfeder, Soloway, Korngold, and Rappaport on the theme: Heart or Mind: Where does the Torah Journey Begin?
Here is the rest of the schedule:
- 11:30 PM – Community Kavannah
- 11:45 PM – 12:30 AM – Shavuot and the art of wakefulness – with Rabbi Debra Rappaport of B’nai Veil Congregation
- 12:30 – Community Kavannah
- 12:45 AM – 1:30 AM Yoga with Shifra Blumenthal OR Directing the Heart, Focusing the mind – The Art of kavanah With Rabbi Marc Soloway
- 1:30 – Community Kavannah
- 1:45 AM – 2:30 AM – The Whole Way: Heart, Mind and Body in Prayer With Rabbi Josh Rose
- 2:30 – Community Kavannah
- 2:45 AM -3:30 AM – The Mishkan: Heart, Mind, and the Holy of Holies with Rabbi Gavriel Goldfeder
- 3:30 – Community Kavannah
- 3:45 AM -4:45 AM – Live Chavruta – Rabbis Josh Rose and Gavriel Goldfeder lead an interactive encounter with the Torah of Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzatto
- 5 AM – Shacharit at Aish Kodesh 1805 Balsam Ave
RSVPs are not required.