Do you have an idea to transform Jewish education, spiritual practice, or cultural experience?
Apply now for Joshua Venture Group’s Dual Investment Program and receive over $100,000 in funding, technical support, and skills development to grow your groundbreaking idea into a sustainable venture that will transform the Jewish landscape.
Realize Your Vision
Over 2 years, the Dual Investment Program provides social entrepreneurs with:
- Funding – $40,000/year in unrestricted funding and $7,000/year in professional & organizational development support.
- Skills Building – Annual retreats, workshops, and individual coaching for more effective leadership.
- Connection – The JVG community and its networks are collaborative, supportive, and accessible.
- Amplification – More prominent recognition on a national stage.
Increase Your Impact
After one year with the Dual Investment Program, our 2010 Fellows collectively:
- Increased their budgets by 42%.
- Expanded their reach by doubling the number of constituents served.
- Hired 11 new staff members to their teams.
- Leveraged JVG funding to raise more than $440,000 in additional funds.
- Canadian entrepreneurs are now welcome to apply! For a complete list of eligibility criteria, please visit our website.
- Day school innovators are encouraged to apply! JVG is partnering with The AVI CHAI Foundation to support a Fellow working to enhance the field of day school education. For more information, click here.
Learn More. Apply Now.
- Applications for the 2012-2014 Dual Investment Program are now available.
- Submission deadline is 5:00pm EST on Tuesday, April 17th.
- Find the application, eligibility rules and criteria at: www.JoshuaVentureGroup.org/
- Join us for information calls and webinars in March and April. Check the website for schedule.