Where else can you find. . .
Amazing Music including Jeff Kagan and Paige Doughty, Rabbi Joe Black, Jus Goodie, Hal Aqua and The Lost Tribe, Or Zimrah, and . . . THE MACCABEATS!
Incredible Food including corned beef, blintzes, falafel, hummus, pitas, knishes, smoothies, ice cream and kosher hot dogs and soda – all in one place!
Beautiful Art and Judaica including jewelry, textiles, painting, photography anime and even eco-art.
A Minyan or more of Rabbis (does that work?!) – all in one place, having recovered from Shavuot and now ready to greet you!
The traveling Gaga Pit (what? the Lady Gaga Pit? The Baby Gaga Pit?!) and the Avid 4 Adventure Climbing Wall. . .
well? all that and more on Pearl Street this Sunday!
Boulder Jewish Festival is produced each year by a dedicated core team of volunteers who love what we do, have a great time together, and consistently deliver the best independent single-day event on the Pearl Street Mall.
This team is supported by our many sponsors, local non-profit organizations, food vendors, artists and day-of-event volunteers, all of whom share our belief that this is the way we want our community to be seen: thriving, lively, welcoming and open to all.
“Many hands make light work” is how we approach the festival. We want to extend a huge THANK YOU to all who volunteer and those who support the volunteers, lug their stuff, work around monthly meetings, understand some late night emails, and give their all. If you see a member of the team at the event, serving blintzes, selling t-shirts, greeting people, resetting chairs, helping with recycling, keeping the stage schedule on track. . .please join me in saying Thank You! See you on Sunday!
Want to get involved next year? Drop us a line!
- Free parking in city lots on Sunday
- The Festival includes 3 blocks of Pearl Street – stretching from Peppercorn on 1200 to Starbucks on the 1400 block, plus everything in between and the Courthouse Lawn!
- Entertainment schedule and lists of participating groups and vendors can be found at boulderjewishfestival.org.
- Pick up a Festival program with coupons and a Memory Lane Souvenir, and please support our sponsors!
- T-shirts go fast, be sure to get yours early!
- did you hear? The Maccabeats are coming!
- and you don’t have to be Jewish! See you Sunday!
- Boulder Jews Cruise – BJCC’s Festival Afterparty
- Lucky To Live in Boulder
- Be Your Own Bubby and Zayde!
- Kosher Wine Making at the Festival
- Boulder Jewish Festival Almost Here
- From the White House to Boulder