One of the deepest and most important aspects of the Yamim Noraim, The Days of Awe is in the secret of being alone together; of being on an authentic and very personal journey, touching the essence of our own souls and being supported, inspired and enriched in that journey by being in the presence of a loving community of fellow travellers.
In addition to our soulful services, there are many other reasons to consider joining us at Bonai Shalom for the High Holidays this year, including:
- Family Services: Tefillah Shelanu for children ages 0-5 and their families.
- Tefillah Mishpachti for children in 1st-5th grade and their families.
- Classes and discussions for teens and adults on a wide range of topics
- Yom Kippur Yoga with one of Boulder’s most popular yoga teachers.
- Delicious Kiddush lunches both days of Rosh HaShanah and so much more
Tickets are required for all Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur services.
No one will be turned away for financial reasons; 2ndDay Rosh Hashanah Tickets are free!
Note: Childcare for children ages 0-5 and Youth Activities for children in 1st-8th grade require pre-registration.
For a full schedule of services and classes, including our Selichot program this Saturday night, click here.
All of us at Bonai Shalom wish everyone in the Boulder Jewish community and all our loved ones a year of strength and courage, healing and hope, health and happiness and a nessiah tovah, a powerful journey through these awesome days, alone together.