We are so delighted to be hosting my friend and colleague Rabbi Naomi Levy in Boulder, whose contemporary prayers and inspiring words have brought strength and meaning to thousands. Naomi has received great acclaim for her books “To Begin Again” and “Talking to God” and now presents her new book: “Hope Will Find You”
How can I get my life off hold?
When will my life really begin?
We all ask ourselves the same questions when we are struggling to move forward. As a rabbi, Naomi Levy frequently offered spiritual guidance to people seeking the answers. But when a doctor told her that her young daughter, Noa, had a fatal degenerative disease, Rabbi Levy’s own insights could not prevent her whole life from unraveling. In Hope Will Find You, Naomi Levy shares her journey and the wisdom she gained. She describes with humor and honesty how she came through a time of uncertainty and fear and learned how to stop waiting for life to begin. A natural and engaging storyteller, Levy has written a book filled with invaluable lessons for living in the present and for opening the door to an extraordinary future.
We are so blessed that Rabbi Naomi Levy will be sharing some of her insights and her humor with us in Boulder. Here is the full program of events:
Friday night, March 11th
- 6:00 pm Rabbis Marc and Naomi will co-lead services at Congregation Bonai Shalom
- 7:15 Dinner by RSVP. Cost for Bonai Shalom members is $18/adult (13 and up), $13/child (6-12). Cost for non-members is $22/adult (13 and up), $15/child (6-12). RSVP by Tuesday, March 8th to email@example.com or call the office at 303-442-6605. Space is limited and we expect to sell out!
- 8:45 – Talk by Naomi open to the public – “Letting Hope In”
Saturday, March 12th – at Bonai Shalom
- 9:30 – 12:15 Shabbat morning services, including words of Torah from our guest, followed by a Kiddish lunch
- 5:00 Mincha (Shabbat afternoon service)
- 5:30 Seudah shlishit (third meal of Shabbat) with singing teachings by Naomi – “The Power of Prayer”, followed by Havdalah at 6:45 Havdalah and a book signing
We hope you will be able to join us for this wonderful weekend.