Congregation Bonai Shalom, Boulder’s conservative synagogue is having a fundraiser connected with the holiday of Purim. One of the traditions of this holiday is to give gifts of food to friends and to the poor. To that end, we are selling “Purim Baskets” filled with kosher, mostly organic, mostly Boulder-based food products, as well as coupons for other items from Boulder businesses.
We are inviting your business to participate with us on this project. We anticipate making 250 baskets. Here are a couple of ideas – we hope that one of these fits your business:
- Coupons: A donation of 250 “free” coupons (e.g., free cup of coffee, free appetizer, free dessert, etc).
- Gift cards: A donation of up to 5 gift cards with $25 or more in value.
- If you have another sponsoring idea – let’s talk.
All sponsors receive:
- Sponsor name/business name/logo included in the card that goes with each package, listing the donors for the basket.
- Recognition in the Bonai Shalom newsletter and a link on our website to your business.
- Recognition in emails and other promotional material related to this fundraiser.
The 200+ member families of Bonai Shalom are the direct beneficiaries of this fundraiser and a perfect target market for your business. Your donation has the opportunity to reach over 600 people this way. We will be assembling the packages in late February and ask for your commitment not later than February 12.
We would like to thank lead sponsors Crist Mountain View and Boulder’s Best Organics. Additional participating businesses are listed on the Bonai Shalom website. Congregation Bonai Shalom is a 501c3 organization, so your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information please contact Rhonda Wildman at email@example.com.
If members of the community would like to participate by sending Purim Baskets (Mishloach Manot) through this fundraiser, please contact Cynthia in the Bonai Shalom office (303-442-6605 x103) for login and ordering information. It’s fun and easy! Happy Purim!