The BJCF maintains an endowment fund, the income from which is designated for assisting Jewish communal organizations in the Boulder area with space- and facility-related needs. Each year, the BJCF solicits applications for these funds.
Last year we assisted 22 organizations and allocated $ 17,080. These gifts ranged from $180 to $2,500 and were directed toward facility needs, including: Boulder Jewish Festival, program rent subsidy, underwriting annual fundraising events, underwriting space rental for a national conference and handicap access.
This year we will be awarding funds for proposals that fall into three categories:
- Assistance with the underwriting of the facility costs of a planned fundraiser or event.
- Facility needs for the improvement or upgrade of your building.
- Potentially, from our Grassroots Jewish Boulder fund, other community needs that are brought to our attention.
If your organization, or an organization you are aware of, could benefit from assistance please send a one page written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that all requests be received by July 16th. In your submission please indicate how much is being requested, explain the intended purpose, and outline the anticipated impact of the allocation. Also include:
- Organization name, address, and evidence of your current 501C3 status
- Name, email address and phone number of contact.
We plan to make awards in September 2010.
If you have any questions regarding this matter the Boulder Jewish Community Foundation can be contacted at email@example.com.